Thursday, March 15, 2012

Today's run in the sunshine: A mini photo run-along

I brought my camera along thinking that with the amount of sunshine today, it might be okay to head into the forest but after seeing how muddy the ground was along the side of the road I changed my mind. After seeing a few of the first flowers along the way, I thought I might still get a few spring time pictures (I'm hauling my camera around anyways) but I wasn't willing to stop running for them. Slowing down was okay, but not stopping! So here's a (very) brief tour of the landscape. At least you don't have to worry about keeping pace with me...

Just over 20 minutes from home and in the middle of nowhere.
 See the house up ahead? That's the turnaround point.


Heading back... and it looks the same in the other direction...


Finally back to the big city!




No comments:

Post a Comment